Expansion chambers are a great upgrade to have if you run Co2 in your Tippmann 98. When Co2 is filled into your bottle, it is in a liquid state, when the Co2 leaves the tank and travels through your gun it expands into its gas state. If you are shooting your Tippmann 98 and notice it appears to be shooting snow out of the barrel, it means the liquid isn't converting to gas quick enough, and is bringing liquid Co2 through your entire marker, which can lead to a massive decrease in performance. An expansion chamber solves this problem, by giving the Co2 much more room to expand before it enters your 98's valve. The expansion chamber kit works with all non-platinum series Tippmann 98's. This kit includes everything you need to install the expansion chamber. This includes the expansion chamber, vertical adapter, and hose line. If you would prefer a different alternative, you could also consider upgrading to an HPA tank instead of Co2, it does not require an expansion chamber as it is already in its gas form when it is filled.
Warranty | Returns:
This Is A Clearance Item:
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds, or exchanges on clearance items. All items are new, but may be open box, handled, or previously used for display or taking pictures. Accessories, unless expressly stated, may not be included, even if they are pictured. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before purchasing any clearance items and we can give you specific details about the product in question. Quantities are extremely limited so we cannot guarantee availability.
- Also, because many of these items are 'older', there may be little or no warranty support from us or the manufacturer.
- Warranties for all Tippmann/US Army products are handled through the manufacturer: Toll Free Support: 1-800-533-4831
- Tippmann Gun Warranty Online Registration: http://paintball.tippmann.com/warranty-registration
- Mailing Address: 2955 Adams Center Road, Fort Wayne, IN, 46803, USA
Please see our standard Website Warranty and Returns Information (Link will open in a new window.)