When using Co2 to power your Tippmann X7, you may experience some performance hiccups, particularly when it is cold outside. With an expansion chamber you can prevent these issues from happening. An expansion chamber gives the Co2 more time to change from its liquid form, into its gas form, that your gun requires. As with any other Tippmann product, durability is never a concern, and this expansion chamber is actually made out of aircraft grade aluminum. This kit does not work with the Phenom, or the Mechanical Phenom. An alternative to a expansion chamber would be to instead use an HPA tank, HPA is a different gas, and does not need time to expand.
Warranty | Returns:
This Is A Clearance Item:
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds, or exchanges on clearance items. All items are new, but may be open box, handled, or previously used for display or taking pictures. Accessories, unless expressly stated, may not be included, even if they are pictured. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before purchasing any clearance items and we can give you specific details about the product in question. Quantities are extremely limited so we cannot guarantee availability.
- Also, because many of these items are 'older', there may be little or no warranty support from us or the manufacturer.
- Warranties for all Tippmann/US Army products are handled through the manufacturer: Toll Free Support: 1-800-533-4831
- Tippmann Gun Warranty Online Registration: http://paintball.tippmann.com/warranty-registration
- Mailing Address: 2955 Adams Center Road, Fort Wayne, IN, 46803, USA
Please see our standard Website Warranty and Returns Information (Link will open in a new window.)